Current projects include:
- Vegetable Allotments – Allotments have been developed for the use of groups and school children from the local area. Allotments are managed and maintained by individual groups.
- Fruit Tree Orchard – One of the allotments has been set aside and has been planted with a range of apple and plum trees. More unusual varieties have been selected.
- Bio Diversity – hedges have been planted with wide borders where native wild flowers will be planted to encourage diversity of flora and fauna.
- Bee keeping – the organisation has introduced beehives, honey production and bee keeping classes to the project.
- Raised Beds – An area has been levelled and hard standing laid, to allow for wheelchair accessibility. Ten raised beds have been constructed to increase the number of groups involved in the project.
- Food Preparation – At the launch we introduced food preparation, where produce planted by youngsters was harvested and made into soup. This was carried out under supervision from The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine. This is an area we wish to expand.